Papa Pals Guidelines
- Treat members like you would treat your own grandparents. If you like, give them a small gift or token of appreciation for your first visit.
- Wear you Papa t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. Always be presentable
- Always be early for your visits, take traffic conditions into account
- Always treat your member with respect
- Be as kind and patient as humanly possible
- Never pay for goods or services with the member’s credit cards OR cash
- Never take advantage of your member (ie: have them picking up the bill for personal charges, like gas, food, entertainment, etc; unless offered by the member)
- If member requests to extend visit or want to schedule another day, member needs to notify Papa Team before doing so.
- Always be helpful
- Always try to go the extra mile
- Never request tips from the member
- Keep your car clean and up to standards
- Always follow traffic rules and drive carefully
- Cancellation Policy: Same day cancellations might result in account suspension.